Code of Conduct
As a teacher, performer, and
show organizer, I will promote honorable behavior among my
students and dancers.
Divisive, deceitful, or disloyal behaviour will not be
tolerated in my classes or other activities.
I will be impartial and fair if asked to mediate in student
I pledge to:
The foremost priority is honorable
behavior that is considerate and fair towards others.
- promote ethical behavior to students
and to the general public
- be honest in financial matters;
regarding copyrighted material; and in representing
- be reliable; punctual; and honor
- avoid improprieties, as well as the
appearance of improprieties (i.e., bachelor parties,
lap dancing, suggestive behavior, inappropriate touching)
- maintain or raise wage standards if
Back to 'Ethics &
Standard Practices in Bellydance'