Performance Rehearsal Club
Participation is by invitation, limited to students with at least two full years at Intermediate One level and above.
Membership usually runs from October through June.
Meetings from 7:30-9:30pm on first three Fridays of the month. In case of cancellation, meeting is rescheduled to the 4th Friday of that month.
- Performances and/or rehearsals may be videotaped and used in promotional materials online or on DVD’s.
- Attendance does not guarantee a performance spot.
- Members or potential members must demonstrate ability to master choreography, show up reliably for meetings and shows, perform competently, and demonstrate a team attitude toward sharing the goals of the group.
Meetings focus on building a well-rounded performance repertoire, including
- planning and setting goals
- blocking choreographies
- learning and polishing Tribal Odyssey
- developing professional protocols and stage presence
From time to time Anthea may invite promising students to perform in certain shows. ANY student who performs with Anthea is considered part of the PRISM Dancers, even if they are not members of the rehearsal club.
For those students who are NOT rehearsal club members but who are invited to attend rehearsals with the club, the drop-in rate is $5.00/rehearsal. Certain restrictions apply. Contact Anthea for details.
Membership dues cover insurance, operating expenses, training and coaching, and use of any of PRISM costumes, props, and equipment.
Dues are payable in three 3-month sessions (Oct-Dec., Jan-Mar., Apr-June). If you must pay by the month please add $3 to each payment. Families get 75% off each additional member (by session only).
Regular membership: $135/session
Discount* membership: $90/session
*Discount for regular students (September though July) and students who have previously completed 4 years at the Advanced-Intermediate level.