Performance Rehearsal Club
Participation is by invitation, limited to students with at least two full years at Intermediate One level and above.
Membership runs in 3-month sessions so we can plan ahead for shows.
Meetings are from 7:30-9:30pm on three Fridays of the month. In case of cancellation, meeting is rescheduled to the extra Friday of that month.
- Performances and/or rehearsals may be videotaped or photographed and used in promotional materials online or on DVD/video.
- Attendance does not guarantee a performance spot.
- Members or potential members must demonstrate ability to master choreography, show up reliably for meetings and shows, perform competently, and demonstrate a team attitude toward sharing the goals of the group.
Meetings focus on building a well-rounded performance repertoire, including
- planning and setting goals
- blocking choreography
- learning and polishing Tribal Odyssey
- developing professional protocols and stage presence
From time to time Anthea may invite promising students to perform in certain shows. ANY student of Anthea's who performs with her is considered part of the PRISM Dancers, even if they are not members of the rehearsal club.
For those students who are NOT rehearsal club members but who are invited to attend rehearsals with the club, the drop-in rate is $5.00/rehearsal. Certain restrictions apply. Contact Anthea for details.
Membership dues cover insurance, operating expenses, training and coaching, and use of any of PRISM costumes, props, and equipment.
Each session is three months; dues are paid at beginning of session (Oct-Dec., Jan-Mar., Apr-June; July-Sept).
If you must pay by the month please add $5 to each payment. Families get 75% off each additional member (by session only).
Dues per 3-month session:
Regular membership: $140.00
Discount* membership: $90.00
*Discount for regular students enrolled in Anthea's weekly class.